J hits back at "bullying" claims

He's left the bright lights of fame behind him but that doesn't mean we don't still love the 'ol boy!

Postby Angelz » 20 Aug 2013, 09:12

20th Aug 2013 - Reveal

Former 5ive member Jason 'J' Brown has hit back at accusations made by his fellow band mates during the TV series The Big Reunion.
J, who chose not to reunite with the popular 90s group for the ITV2 reality show, has been left reeling by their negative comments and has denied Sean Conlon's claim that he was a "bully" in the group.
In the first show of the new three-part series, The Big Reunion: On Tour, J says: "I watched that first show, I don't really watch TV but I got a TV out of the cupboard and plugged it in.
"I thought that Scott would have said (what he did), because it was known that me and Scott had a bit of confrontation, but the stuff that's been said by some of the other guys�
"I've looked back and I thought I was loud and a bit aggressive at times, I was physically bigger than them so I can see how that could have been taken a certain way.
"Never in my mind was I so called bullying people. The things that Sean has said has just blown my mind to pieces. Stuff's been said that's actually not true and it has actually had a deep impact on me."
J added: "I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing from who I'm hearing it from, then it's just going on and on and I still don't understand it."
Atomic Kitten, 5ive, Blue, B*Witched, Liberty X, Honeyz and 911 are back in the new series, which followed them as they said goodbye to their families and embarked on a nationwide tour in May.
Speaking about the new episodes, Liberty X's Tony Lundon said: "26 ex-popstars drinking themselves to oblivion. Tour fever starts to take hold." 5ive's Richie Neville added: "This is going to be carnage!"
The Big Reunion: On Tour returns on Thursday 5 September at 9pm on ITV2.

I am glad J said something. J fans have been attacked and pushed around since the bullying claims came out. You dare mention J on any Five group and hell breaks loose. Just watch the haters jump on this like everything else J related. It's full on nasty!
Angelz
Site Admin

Re: J hits back at "bullying" claims

Postby faridahisfairy » 27 Jan 2014, 14:29

Glad that J handled this professionally not spreading hate message to the other guys. I can imagine J is happy and peace at heart with his life now living in Wales. To me, J will always be a major part of Five no matter what.

To WarringtonWarrior, thanks for having this site. Love the fact that you still include J in this site. He is my favourite member of Five and he'll always have my respect. Such an inspiration and I wish I could see him one day. xx
faridahisfairy

Re: J hits back at "bullying" claims

Postby mamamar » 02 Apr 2014, 17:31

faridahisfairy wrote:Glad that J handled this professionally not spreading hate message to the other guys. I can imagine J is happy and peace at heart with his life now living in Wales. To me, J will always be a major part of Five no matter what.

To WarringtonWarrior, thanks for having this site. Love the fact that you still include J in this site. He is my favourite member of Five and he'll always have my respect. Such an inspiration and I wish I could see him one day. xx

totally agry with everything just said, about J and also about warrington. thanks for all. from holland.
5ive fan from the netherlands, apoligize for any mistakes written by me not all that good in writing english (reading and talking goes much better hihi)
mamamar

Return to J. Brown