OMGGGG HI!

Chat about anything non Five related here.

OMGGGG HI!

Postby Chokkie » 13 Sep 2013, 07:41

hi!!!!!

BEEN A LONG TIME!! how are youuu?!

omfg I am seeing Five LIVE on 1st November!!! CAN'T FRIKKEN WAIT!
Chokkie

Re: OMGGGG HI!

Postby Angelz » 13 Sep 2013, 15:21

Chokkie!!! The lime greens back lmao.

Can you believe their coming back?
Angelz
Site Admin

Postby Chokkie » 14 Sep 2013, 00:28

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT! so excited! It's a shame about J tho! hahaha what got me here was I went to Wiki to read up about dub the hell happened to J and it had that he posted on here hahaha :lol:
Chokkie

Postby Angelz » 14 Sep 2013, 02:10

Yeah he did. The old forum was taken down (by an evil overlord!)
Can you believe he asked me to take my site down?

Hi Angelz it's J (yes the real one), I'm writing on this board as I have no other way of contacting you, plus it may help if others see what I have to personally say. I know and appreciate the time, effort and love that you have put into this website over the years and the fact that you have done it all on your own time and without any financial remuneration is pretty amazing, BUT, I am writing to ask that you please consider taking the website down. As you and anyone who still has any interest in my life well know, since Five split in 2001, except for a few appearances, I have done my utmost to stay out of the public eye. This is due to the fact that I personally dislike fame/celebrity and everything that comes with it and I have no interest whatsoever in being a part of that world. Since Five split I have had many offers of work in different areas of the so-called show biz world and have turned down 99% of them due to the reasons mentioned above. In the future I will never again appear in the public eye or accept ANY offer of work that puts me in the public eye as I just want to get on with my life as a regular dude and so I am asking that you please take this website down because the very existence of the site keeps the idea of "J the celebrity" alive. It has a negative impact on my everyday life as it gives people the impression that I am still somebody who is in the public eye and therefore somebody who's whereabouts and life should be followed and reported on. If I wanted to keep my "celebrity" image alive then I would be grateful to you for your work but as it stands it just brings intrusion into a life that I wish to keep private. If this site didn't exist, people wouldn't have a place to post where they'd seen me or what I am now doing with my life etc etc. I know that a lot of people want and appreciate that kind of attention from others, and if they wish to experience fame/celebrity then they have to expect a certain degree of that but I am not a part of that world and so I would appreciate my life remaining private. I have turned down a lot of things that many others would not have turned down and it has been done specifically because I wish to live a totally ordinary life without fame and intrusion but unfortunately this website gives people the reason/ability to keep this intrusion alive. I cannot tell you and everybody who supported myself and the other guys how very grateful I am of that support but when somebody chooses to not live that life any longer then I believe others should respect their wishes and let them get on with their life in peace. If I was writing to ask that you take down the site but was still singing or appearing professionally in public then I understand my request could be seen as being a little unreasonable, but as it stands I am not doing any of that and so I would be very very grateful if you would consider my request. If you have truly been running the site because you like me as a human being and because you have my best wishes and wellbeing at heart, then please could you take it down because I am stating that the site, although not done purposely, is not beneficial to my wellbeing. In fact it has the totally opposite effect on myself and my life. Please consider everything that I've said and help me out with this. Also, if you know the person/people who run the J Brown Facebook page could you please contact them and ask that they do the same. If the sites aren't taken down after this request from me then they are being run for other people's benefit and not as they are made out, for mine. Again I want to send my thanks and love to you and everyone for your years of support but it really is time to please allow me to live the "normal" life that I wish to live. I should also say that there were serious talks regarding Five reforming but I have recently put an end to that once and for all for all of the reasons I've already covered in this letter. Thanks everyone. Thanks Angelz, take care and I hope life shines for you. Much Love. Jxx
Angelz
Site Admin

Postby Chokkie » 11 Oct 2013, 07:30

wow! and you didnt take it down? you know what at the end of the day, he chose that life when he joined 5ive all those years ago, it unfortunately for him, is going to follow him to his grave - you cant expect to be a part of a sucessful well known and loved boy band and then when you flick the switch everything turns off... don't work like that.... I respect that he wants to do his own thing, whatever, but you should be able to do the same and if thats running a website dedicated to your fav group, then so be it. like I said, he should of thought of this before he put himself in the spotlight all those years ago. Anyway, I watched "The Big Reunion" and felt so amn sorry for Sean and the emotional ABUSE , (yes I believe its abuse) J put apon him in those years, ok it was in the past, fair enough, but wow, Sean is still struggling with the emotional issues from back then, still to this day, thats horrible..... anyway... thats my 2 cents....

on a lighter note OMGGG I AM SEEING FIVE LIVE IN 3 WEEKS!
Chokkie

Postby Chokkie » 11 Oct 2013, 07:31

ps. who was the evil overload? or should I already know that lololol
Chokkie

Return to Off Topic Chatter