We Got The Feelin' you'd like to know everything about those Fivesters - from their front-door number to the last person they kissed. So you know what, we asked 'em!
1. What's your favourite insult?
Go away, you cretin.
2. What shampoo do you use?
3. What can you see from your bedroom window?
The front drive, trees and the garage.
4. What size are your feet?
5. What was your first pet and what was its name?
I always wanted a dog but I never got one! I had two goldfish that I won at the fair, but they died.
6. Which do you prefer: baths or showers?
I like both 'cos I like being clean. I like to take baths to relax, but I'll always swill in the shower afterwards.
7. What's your all-time favourite cartoon?
Dungeons And Dragons.
8. Can you play any instruments?
Guitar, a little.
9. Who's your hero?
10. When was the last time you got annoyed?
Last night, with some airport workers.
11. Do you believe in God?
12. Where do you go shopping for food?
Wherever I can.
13. What's your biggest regret?
I don't believe in regrets, because you learn from mistakes.
14. Who would you most like to punch?
Stan Collymore for punching women.
15. Did you have to wear a school uniform at school?
16. Who was the last person you phoned?<
17. What's your favourite fast food?
Kentucky Fried Chicken.
18. Who cuts your hair?
A man called Ben Skirvin.
19. What are you scared of?
20. When did you last have a snog?
Never you mind, Smash Hits - you won't get anything out of me!
21. What one thing would you take if you were staying on a desert island?
A CD player and some CDs.
22. Where did you go on your last holiday?
23. Who is your favourite All Saint?
24. What's your favourite season?
25. What's the best thing you can cook?
Various Italian dishes.
26. Do you still get spots?
27. Do you collect anything?
28. What time did you go to bed last night?
29. What's your front door number?
30. How many fillings do you have?
31. When did you pass your driving test?
When I was 17.
32. What's your favourite flavour of crisps?
Sour cream and onion.
33. What's the most money you've ever lost on a bet?
Ten pounds, but I won £500 from Sean once!
34. Do you ever listen to your own music?
Yes, every time we perform.
35. Do you like your own name?
36. What's your favourite day of the week?
37. What colour is your front door?
38. Can you lick your nose?
39. What aftershave do you wear?
All of 'em but no cheap ones.
40. When was the last time you were shocked?
When I found out that we had fans in Greece!
41. What toothpaste do you use?
42. Who was the last person that phoned you?
Nobody ever phones me!
43. What's your favourite smell?
44. Are you allergic to anything?
Funny bed covers. I don't know what they're called. (Eh?)
45. Do you need to wear glasses or contact lenses?
46. What's your favourite colour?
47. How often do you shave?
When I can be bothered, which means not enough.
48. How much do you weigh?
49. Which part of your body do you hate most?
I don't hate my feet but I suppose they could be better.
50. Which of the other Five boys embarrasses you most?
51. How many cousins do you have?
I don't know.
52. Do you smoke?
Passively and sometimes, socially.
53. Do you have any phobias?
No, not really.
54. What car do you have?
I haven't got one.
55. What colour is your duvet?
56. Do you have hairy toes?
A little bit.
57. What's your favourite sport?
58. What's your favourite chocolate bar?
59. Which part of your body do you wash first?
My feet, or my face.
60. What's your favourite word?
I haven't got a clue - what a mad question!
61. What was your first job?
Being in Five.
62. Which do you prefer: cats or dogs?
63. Would you ever pose nude?
64. What's your favourite drink?
65. What colour's your bedroom carpet?
66. What was the last thing you broke?
67. What products do you use on your hair?
Water or gel.
68. What colour pants are you wearing?
White with black dots.
69. What would you rather be doing right now?
I'm having a wonderful time doing this.
70. What was your favourite subject at school?
Art and drama.
71. What collar size are you?
72. How many GCSEs do you have?
Five I think.
73. How tall are you?
74. If you weren't a pop star, what would you be?
I'd probably be working at my dad's garage while at performing arts college.
75. Which newspapers do you read?
The Mirror, The Sun, the Sunday Times!
76. Can you speak any other languages?
77. What's the longest word you know?
I can't think actually it's 'Smashhitsisawonderfulmagazine'.
78. What deodorant do you use?
Jean Paul Gaultier.
79. How often do you clean your teeth?
Every morning and every night most of the time.
80. What question would you like to be asked?
81. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm not a morning person!
82. Describe yourself in three words
Hyper, a laugh and sensitive.
83. What was your nickname at school?
Spider, or Curtains.
84. What do you do on your days off?
I try and see as much of my pals and family back home in Essex as I possibly can.
85. Do you bite your nails?
86. Do you work out?
No! But I dance a lot.
87. What's the best present you've ever been given?
My bracelet for my 18th birthday.
88. What do you spread on your toast?
89. Which do you prefer: McDonald's or Burger King?
Normally McD's, but now BK.
90. Who did you last write to?
91. Have you ever had a moustache?
Only when I don't bother shaving.
92. Can you do any impersonations?
Axle Rose and Meatloaf. I was also going to go on Stars In Their Eyes as Marti Pellow.
93. Who was the last person you kissed?
94. What colour is your toothbrush?
God knows, I have 12!
95. When was the last time you complained?
96. Have you ever run away from home?
97. What do you say instead of swearing?
I don't - I just swear.
98. What are your favourite biscuits?
Rich Tea fingers and Jammy Dodgers.
99. What's the best country you've visited?
America - LA and Florida.
100. Ask us a question
Whenever I see you, why do you ask me so many questions?